Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SHAD – Rose Garden (Official Video)


Are You Kidding?!


W o w! That is all I can say about this. Watch this all the way through and you will have your jaw on the floor. This video is recorded and starts playing backwards and then halfway through switches and plays in order and the graphics work perfectly both ways! I can’t even imagine how long this took to plan, but it is one of the best videos I have ever seen. I know it’s not brand new, but hey we bring you good music, who cares if its not all new. It’s just Amazing. I have to give all credit to Shane Richardson for this one, mad love to Shane. Enjoy and download the mp3 below. Also hit the jump to see another absolutely ridic music video my boy Duncan Wannamaker showed me from back in the day . . .


SHAD – Rose Garden (click to download)






Filed under: Hip-Hop