Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Childish Gambino – I AM JUST A RAPPER – VOL: 1 & 2


What?!? Must Download!


Are you serious with this? Childish Gambino may not ring a bell, but how about Donald Glover (the famous comedian – love to all The Community fans)?! Yeah they are the same person. Apparently for over a year Donald was releasing tracks under the rap name Childish Gambino. I didn’t think I would be able to listen to this and take him seriously but he legit pulls it off and could fool anyone. This is a must download post to at least show your friends. Well here are two tapes by him where he does his thing on indie electro beats and it turns out real well. I put the two albums into one file for you guys. Also he has another tape called Culdesac which I’m listening to now and after I’ve listened all the way through I’ll throw it up.


UPDATE: To get Culdesac before everyone else at GMAD join the fan club here and then like the facebook page and we will email it to you.


Childish Gambino – I AM JUST A RAPPER – VOL: 1 & 2 (click to download)


-


Childish Gambino – My Girls (My Girls)



Childish Gambino -B$#ch, Look At Me Now (Two Weeks)



Childish Gambino – Both Hands (Black Rainbow)




Filed under: Hip-Hop