Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Freebass 808 – Love Eclipse (Prod. The Apple Juice Kid)


Amber Rose and Kanye West… #2

Complete Song

I just said “Complete Song” so half of you think I’m a total noodle (Shouts to Durmy McTurn). So this right here is a rap song, however it has a Third Eye Blind sample, and is produced by The Apple Juice Kid. I’m sure close to none have you have every heard of this, unless of course you are Dillon Buckley who managed to have this on his Pod and I was thrilled. Just listen and tell me what you think. There’s A LOT going on in this song, but it works oh so well. It’s going to be hit or miss. Hopefully someone will enjoy. Oh and I couldn’t find a pic of Freebass 808.

Freebass 808 – Love Eclipse (Prod. The Apple Juice Kid) (click to download)





Filed under: Hip-Hop