Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mac Miller – La La La La (Video + MP3)


New Mac Miller


First off, I will admit I am really posting this as a result of the visuals. Mac just released this video today as promo for his new project K.I.D.S. The song has yet to be released as well. Like I said this is really just a way to get people hyped. Only really a long verse, but be on the look-out for Kicking Incredibly Dope Shit (KIDS) on August 13th. I’m excited. Enjoy.


Mac Miller – La La La La (click to download)


UPDATE: So I’m sure everyone loved the Webby freestyle. But the real question is who you got, Webby or Mac? Hit the jump to see the best Mac freestyle I could find. I apologize because Webby’s is way longer so it will be a lot easier to side with Webby. If you have a better Mac freestyle post it. And I’m not talking “freestyle” as in someone doing a freestyle over Gucci’s Lemonade. I want to see proof it’s off the dome. So Webby or Mac. Who you got? To me, I’ve known about Webby longer so it’s easier to say him, but I feel like some of his production is MUCH better. Sound off. Props to Max Crawley for sending through a much better freestyle. Also after the jump.




Filed under: Hip-Hop