Sunday, October 17, 2010

Olu – Difficult


Must Download Olu


Here’s a brand spankin’ new track from one of GMAD’s favorites, Olu. The sampling, the lyricism, the track, all shine with that special Olu glow that he puts on every track. He samples Uffie’s “Difficult,” and he kills it. Olu putting out a good track is nothing new. Become a fan of Olu on facebook. Here’s some words from the man himself…


This is coming of my Thirsty Thursday mixtape which is coming soon, I still haven’t set a date yet cause i’ve been juggling that mixtape along with The Great Escape, a ton of collabs and college. I just wanna make sure I fill out both tapes to the max with like 20 or more songs each.

“This is dedicated to:

1. The Olu haters….thank you.

2. Wack Rappers who need a clue.

3. All the TRUE Olu fans, I fucking love you, I’ll never stop


2 mixtapes on the way”


Olu – Difficult


(For PC: Right click & “save link as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)


Update: More news from Olu:


I’m doin really big things this fall and winter. In addition to working on Thirsty Thursday and Great Escape, I talked to Big Z last night and he wants to do a 4-song Itunes EP with me. His beats are amazing and a collab between us would be epic. I also just did a track with Collin Mcloughlin for his album, and I’m planning out a collab with S-Preme. Things are only about to get bigger, I haven’t even surfaced yet. Expect a load of new shit from me, I’m talking like Musical abuse. As long as I have a voice and a microphone, I don’t really see myself stopping