Sunday, October 17, 2010

Apologies

So this is a post purely to say that I am sorry to all the GMAD followers out there. As some of you know, we tagged up a track a couple days ago for the first time. Well, thanks to you guys, I have finally noticed that’s the opposite of what we are about here. I started this site to bring you guys the best legally free music I thought college kids would enjoy, and that’s what it’s about: the music. It’s hard not to get caught up in the business side of things and lose focus on what’s important, but that’s why I love all you viewers. I apologize for losing sight of what this website is about, and thank you guys for making sure we don’t turn into the competition and tag up songs, charge an artist for a post and chance to break through, sue competitors, and lose the real drive: the power of music. Who cares if other sites take tracks from us? We take some from others (always try to give credit) and realize there’s too much good music out there for us to find even a small portion (but we try). It’s too easy to get caught up in life and the materialistic things: music is what this site is about. And to show how I strayed from what we at GMAD are about, I’ll quote my own bio I’ve had since the beginning (the T Webb who started GMAD for the love of music, NOT the one who tagged a song and got caught up in it all)


Music is something special and I would love to remind everyone to take time out of your days to listen to music you enjoy as a way of relaxing and escaping the stress of the world. Hopefully we at GoodMusicAllDay can bring some of that music into your lives, and for free nonetheless. Enjoy!


We are here for you guys, for the artists, and most importantly for the music. So with that said, my apologies, and here is the DJ free version of They Were Here by Jasper Kid (which all of you should listen to all the way through, the sampling is great, it’s groovy n trippy n mellows out at the end . . . well at least listen to the first min and give it a chance and i think you’ll enjoy)


Jasper Kid – They Were Here (Imogean Heap – Hide n Seek Remix)


(For PC: Right click & “save as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)