Friday, October 22, 2010

Mac Miller – Senior Skip Day (Music Video)


Dope video & song


One of my favorite artists, Mac Miller, releases a new video, and it is of the 5th track off his recent, extremely ill mixtape K.I.D.S. (Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit). “Senior Skip Day” was my favorite song off the tape, so I’m glad that was the song chosen. Aren’t those pretty dope pj’s he’s rockin in the video? Another dope video shot by Rex Arrow Films. Get redirected to our article and download page on K.I.D.S. (Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit) below and download “Senior Skip Day” individually, too.


Mac Miller – Senior Skip Day


(For PC: Right click & “save link as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)


Mac Miller – K.I.D.S. (Mixtape) (click to be redirected to download page)