Friday, October 22, 2010

Ground Up – Highlights (Official Music Video)


Dope Video/Song


Alright so I had heard of the Ground Up because I grew up outside philly so that was the website’s first city fanbase, but hadn’t really given em a shot yet. Boy was that a mistake. This duo is showing a ton of talent/potential in just the two videos they sent to me. Here is a lil about them from the e-mail too . . .


I’d like to introduce you to an up-n-coming hip-hip group based out of Philly, Ground Up.  Made up of 2 rappers (Azar and Malakai) and a producer (Bij Lincs), Ground Up is rapidly gaining a fan base around the tri-state area. They have opened up for artists such as Gucci, Meek Mill, Chiddy Bang, and have shows lined up in October and November with Rick Ross and Nappy Roots.


Expect some downloads and more music from them soon, I know this video isn’t anything new so sorry if you were on the bandwagon before me . . . enjoy


UPDATE: Switched the tracks up because they realized another dope video about two weeks ago that is a glimpse of their more recent work and hypes you for their new mixtape dropping mid-November.