Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Johnny Astro – What Do We Do By


Nice mix of genres


Johnny Astro sent a couple blogs the same email about featuring his song, wondering if we took music submissions. Well, I checked out the song, and it’s pretty good. It mixes rap and electronic R&B to make something catchy and fun to listen to. Check Johnny out on facebook and twitter.


My name is Johnny Astro . I am a Rapper / Producer / Singer / Songwriter / etc… You name it I do it. I started working on music at the age of 13. I was born in Charlotte, North Carolina but raised in Arlington TX. I am proably one of the most diverse artist you ‘ve heard in a long time. My music scratches the foundation of all musical genres.


Johnny Astro – What Do We Do By

(For PC: Right click & “save as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)