Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gilbere Forte – 1st Floor (ft. Freelance Whales) [Video + Mp3]


Same Amazing Song, New Amazing Video


I first posted this song in July and posted it as a “MUST DOWNLOAD TRACK”, and trust me, it was well received. When I saw this brand new video by Gilbere my first reaction was chills. This music video, along with the song, both leave you with a nice indie feeling behind it all. When this was first posted it had a 5 star rating with 100+ votes and 2000+ downloads in the first week, so be sure to download this. If this is what Los Angeles is like, please take me there. Oh, and by the way, it’s produced by a member of Passion Pit, so you know it’s going to be good. Props to Sunset In The Rearview for this one.


Gilbere Forte – 1st Floor


(For PC: Right click & “save as”)


(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)