Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dolly Parton – Joleen (Robotic Pirate Monkey Remix)


Nice Electro Remix


I admit, I am not that big into dubstep yet, but it is slowly growing on me.  I am not sure if this will qualify as dubstep, or Drum and Bass, or a ‘Pretty Lights’-like remix… or maybe a blend of all those genres but it is something I am really enjoying.  Don’t shy away with the title saying it is a Dolly Parton remix, because all you get is about a 5 second clip looped and mixed into the song.  I really love the beat, how it changes pace and feel all throughout the song and also really enjoy how they bring the Dolly P hook into it.  I fell in love with this song in my car, so maybe that is where you need to experience it to get the full enjoyment that I do, ha.  Enjoy!


Dolly Parton – Joleen (Robotic Pirate Monkey Remix)


(For PC: Right click & “save as”)


(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)