Friday, July 30, 2010

Major Lazer Mix and Mash


2 Major Lazer “Songs”


First we have a song that was featured on Benzi’s smash summer ’10 mixtape, Ignition (Keep It Remixing Louder) (R. Kelly vs Major Lazer). This was mixed back in Feb by TheHoodInternet by taking my favorite Major Lazer song, Keep It Goin’ Louder and adding some vocals from R. Kelly’s oldschool classic Ignition [Remix]. A real nice song that I KNOW you all know the words to already.



The Hood Internet – Ignition (Keep It Remixing Louder) (R. Kelly vs Major Lazer)


The next is more than a year old, but still a real nice party song. Lil Jon samples Major Lazers first single, Pon De Floor and Casely adds some nice R&B vocals to this real up-beat song. If you havn’t heard the originals of these songs I highly recommend you grab them.. and if you have allready heard them, I assume you will like these ‘new’ songs as much as I do.



Casely - Sweat (feat. Lil Jon & Machel Montan)



Filed under: Hip-Hop, Mash Up