Friday, July 30, 2010

Flip Them Guys (Sean J & Soy) – FTW (Big Bulge Music)


New FTG Track


So to set this post up, I put up a FTG track earlier called “Do Better” (check it out) and when I heard that I really got into this group and their promising future. Since then I’ve been in contact with Sean J himself and he just emailed me with the mixtape cover and an unreleased track that one be on the tape. I’m really diggin’ this new track, bangin beat, great lyricism, check it out…


Before the Who The Flip? Mixtape hits the internet this Monday, August 2nd, Flip Them Guys (Sean J & Soy) decided to give people a treat fortheir patience- an exclusive, unreleased track called ”FTW (Big Bulge Music)”. You will not be seeing this song in the tracklisting of the mixtape, but hopefully it’ll turn up on a future project. The Who The Flip? Mixtape is presented by Reign Clothing Boutique and mixed by DJ Sureshot.


Flip Them Guys (Sean J & Soy) – FTW (Big Bulge Music) (click to download)




Filed under: Hip-Hop