Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Young Church Beats/Remixes – Party Life On Dancefloors (ft. Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa, Metronomy & 8Ball)


Here’s another fresh mashup that combines a dope beat with some dope a capellas of artists.


This mashup made by Young Church Beats/Remixes combines On Dancefloors by Metronomy’s “On Dancefloors” with Jay-Z’s “Party Life,” Wiz Khalifa’s “Make It Hott,” and 8Ball’s verse from “I Gotta Stay Fly.” I was unaware, but this has been out for several months and it has also been in my iTunes for a long time. This is actually a throwback from Tim’s post on February 5th, but many of you did not follow GMAD back then, so I will take a guess that many of you have not heard this mashup. Check out more from Young Church here. I saw this on Mother earth Remixes’ website, so here’s his commentary:


Here’s a track by my boy Young Church. Some of you that are fans of his may have heard this before but i’m guessing most of you haven’t. Young Church is the one who got me into mashups and is honestly more talented than I am. Enjoy!!!


Young Church Beats/Remixes – Party Life On Dancefloors (ft. Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa, Metronomy & 8Ball)


(For PC: Right click & “save link as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)


DMCJ Update: I just wanted to say the Hottest MC List I posted is what MTV thinks, not me. A bunch of you were disappointed with the list thinking I was behind it. I don’t agree with most of it as well. I guess I didn’t make it clear, but I promise I had NOTHING to do with Waka being on the list.. ha.