Sunday, October 31, 2010

SMKA – Caddys ft. Gripplyaz, TRIMM & A.leon Craft [Blac Waldo Remix]


Great Remix


This track was first shown to me awhile ago by Sam Tuttleman from loadedbare.com and I was on another level when I heard it so I didn’t know what it’d sound like normal and luckily it just came on shuffle again and it’s still just as classic. It’s got a Gucci Mane / Soulja Boy feel to it, which makes it sound like it should be just awful (I know not the best way to get someone to listen to the song), but somehow it works. It’s got a simple, classic beat and the flow to the beat is perfect. It’s def a song for the rap fans out there, but hopefully you all enjoy.


SMKA – Caddys ft. Gripplyaz, TRIMM & A.leon Craft (Blac Waldo Remix)


(For PCs: To download track right click track title and click “save link as”)

(For Macs: To download track control click on the title and click “save link as”)