Thursday, September 9, 2010

SoLo – Showtimez (feat. Na Palm)


Fresh New Talent


Well first of all my apologies to SoLo and Na Palm who both sent me this track about a week ago and I forgot to get it up. Well SoLo is an upcoming rapper from NJ and he hit Na Palm up to get a verse and not only did he spit one but he killed it as a feature on this track (gotta wait til about 2:30 into the song to hear it, and it’s worth it). Not only does Na Palm kill it but SoLo does his thing for sure and shows why he can grab features like this, can’t wait to hear more. Also, I feel the need to just share with you guys what NaPalm wrote to me in the e-mail so you guys can respect this guy a little more and get to know him like I have been lucky enough to. Enjoy . . .


SoLo – Showtimez (feat. Na Palm) (click to download)



Sup Tim (and gmad squad)


Just got off of Toad’s the other night at Yale in New Haven w Sammy Adams

and it was absolute mayyyyyhemmm. Best set we’ve done yet. Bonkers.

Sellout crowd going ape shit. And just killed 3 sellouts in OH. Off to

Mizzou sellout tonight and USC tailgate party friday on west coast.

Things are picking up insane.


Any ways, here is hot hip hop track by Solo who hollered at me

for a feature verse. I def co-sign this lil hustler (18 yrs old I

believe); and the track came out dope as hell. Lemme know if you think

its post-worthy. I killed my verse. He went in nice, real nice as well.


I’m all about shown love back to younger cats coming up and giving a couple

free verses for now; cuz I been there and respect the hustle. Hope ya

fellas like the track. Shoot me the link when posted and I’ll blast

gmad out.


Hollerrrrr

Nay



Filed under: Hip-Hop