Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JurisDoc – Dance the Way a Superstar Feels (Ou Est Le Swimming Pool vs. Aeroplane)


Here’s the next mashup JurisDoc aka James Dickinson sent us. It’s a house track, and it hits hard. We’re not close to the weekend yet, but this is in great anticipation for the weekend to arrive.


“So I was making a set the other day and I came across these two songs. The first is called “Dance the Way I Feel” by Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, while the second is “Superstar” by Aeroplane. Originally I was going to play them consecutively, but after listening to both tracks a couple of times, I realized that they could easily be played on top of each other to make a great mashup instead of being played as two separate songs. I do love the “Dance the Way I Feel” mix better, but both songs are great. Give it a listen if you like house music and especially if you like mashups.” – JurisDoc on SoFlyFish


JurisDoc – Dance the Way a Superstar Feels (Ou Est Le Swimming Pool vs. Aeroplane) (click to download)