Sunday, September 19, 2010

James Yuill – No Surprise


Chill Indie Song


So the weekend is over and here is a nice chill song for you when you are working on some HW or just relaxing. Throughout the whole song there is a very smooth synth beat with the occasional xylophone riff that reminds me of Vampire Weekend and really makes this song enjoyable to listen to. Also the soothing vocals and acoustic guitar coming in and out of the song don’t hurt it either, ha. A real smooth, soothing, indie song that I have playing all the time while I’m jsut relaxing after a long days work. ENJOY!


James Yuill – No Surprise



Hit read more for info on an upcoming mixtape


So I am currently putting together a list of my favorite ‘acoustic’ songs for you guys. Clearly will have a much chiller feel to it than past mixtapes, but this will be perfect for those long nights at the library or stuck in your room for hours finishing up some homework. If you want to send me some of your favorites I would love to give them a listen and throw them on the tape if they make the cut. I am also looking for some original songs from fans out there and this will be a wonderful way to get your name out. Can be chill, acoustic, indie music with singing over it, maybe even some raping… Who knows… but if it has a very chill vibe to it then it will be perfect. send your songs to haastradamus@gmail.com and I will be sure to have this tape out before midterms.