Sunday, September 19, 2010

DJ JewBoy – Sleepy Secrets + Naps For Narcolepsy (mashups)


Nice mashups.


From my observation, “Sleepy Secrets” mixes together Passion Pit’s “Sleepyhead” with another Passion Pit sSong, “Little Secrets,” Jibbs’ “Chain Hang Low,” and Lupe Fiasco’s “Kick, Push.” I hope I heard all the songs correctly. “Naps For Narcolepsy” mixes Dem Franchize Boys’ “White Tee” with Grizzly Bear’s “Two Weeks,” Collective Soul’s “Shine,” Dorrough’s “Ice Cream Paint Job,” and many other songs. Check it out these two songs and become a fan of DJ JewBoy on facebook. Also, check out this news from DJ JewBoy:


Hey-

Hope all is well. Been checking the blog everyday and can’t wait for the new look and setup!

Keepin it Is-Real, Vol. 2 is coming out next week and I was wondering if you could promote it. It’s a compilation of stuff I’ve released over the last few months that I’ve never added to an album. But that shouldn’t take away from it. It’s gonna be just as good as Keepin It Is-Real, Vol. 1. For example, The Rise of Dank-enstein is going to be on it.

I’ve attached two songs from it and I hope you will like them, post them, and promote them.

Thanks!


Sleepy Secrets (mashup) (click to download)


Naps For Narcolepsy (mashup) (click to download)


Bonus:

DJ JewBoy – The Rise of Dank-enstein (click to go to download page)