Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tinashe – Zambezi


Feel Good Music / Feel Good Story


Man o man I wish I could post more music like this here. I realize that we have become mainly dominated by hip-hop but that is because of the exceeding amount of free music in the industry and doesn’t mean I only like that, there is always time for music like this. This is a fun track that will have your head bobbing and your body grooving, don’t resist, it’s okay. This is his story . . .


I was originally shipped over from Zimbabwe so I could eventually grow to become a doctor/lawyer and wire money back home via Western Union, that didn’t go so well… I blame/thank MJ. I’m currently more in love with my guitar than I have ever been. I make guitar music. I am not ashamed to say l love pop music. That’s what its all about for me. Good music fueled by the world around me


Tinashe – Zambezi (click to download)




Filed under: Alternative, Chill Summer Song