Saturday, July 31, 2010

K.Flay – 2 Weak


Female Rapper


Well, for all you Midwest GMAD fans, here’s one from the great state that is Illinois. She goes in on a slowed down version of the Grizzly Bear instrumental that everyone else has been using recently. When I saw her picture I thought she’d be some sort of dance music and was completely shocked when she rapped. I know a female face isn’t something that’s a regular but still check this one out. Here’s some more info on her…


(1) I was born in the year nineteen hundred eighty five. That’s a looong time after Mesopotamia was the place to be.

(2) I grew up in the great state of Illinois where I played basketball and ate beef stew, then moved to another great state (CalifornIA) where I went to school and now make music and eat chicken tortilla soup and original goldfish.

(3) I like reading books and riding in my car with the radio turned way up.

(4) You know Alex Mack and how she turned into silver goo? I’m kind of like the silver goo.


K.Flay – 2 Weak (click to download)




Filed under: Hip-Hop