Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepyhead Sample



Crazy


This is truly mind blowing, at least it was for me, but wait til you here what song Passion Pit sampled for their track Sleepyhead, that is so creative. I couldn’t find a video or mp3 of them mash-up’d so I made one for you guys so you can easily here the parts that are sampled. It’s kinda hard to hear part of it because it’s playing inthe back but listen up. The first track is them mixed together so you can here exactly what’s sampled and the second is just the straight track by Mary O’Hara they sampled. Neither are free so you can only listen and stream it and not download it.


UPDATE: I posted this back in January but thought I’d bring it back up to the top since no one was following then


Passion Pit and Mary O’Hara



Just Mary O’Hara



Just Passion Pit




Filed under: Alternative Tagged: Mary O'Hara, mp3, Passion Pit, Sample