Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good Ass Job [Tracklisting]



This deserves a post.


So I would have just put this in the news section, but dear lord it scared me too much and I needed to share my fear with someone. Prepare yourself. I’m sure none of you are reading this and you are just looking at the tracks. But whatever. Holy shit. I can’t wait.



  1. Hell Of a Life (feat. Lil’ Wayne) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp]

  2. Dark Fantasy [RZA]

  3. Power [S1]

  4. Chain Heavy (feat. Eminem x Jay-Z) [Kanye West]

  5. Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp]

  6. That’s My Girl (feat. Katy Perry x Kid Cudi) [Kanye West x Jon Brion]

  7. Runaway [Kanye West x Q-Tip]

  8. Lost In The World (feat. Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross) [Kanye West x No I.D.]

  9. Gorgeous (Ode To Kardashians) (feat. Drake x Game x Ludacris) [Kanye West]

  10. Monster [Kanye West x DJ Premier]

  11. Holding Me Back (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib]

  12. Devil In a New Dress [Pete Rock]

  13. The Joy (feat. Common x John Legend) [Kanye West]

  14. So Appalled (feat. Drake x Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West x No I.D.]

  15. Blame Game [DJ Toomp]

  16. Sweat On My Face [DJ Premier]


I’m speechless. Holy shit Kanye. You are one crazy man.



Filed under: Hip-Hop