Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shwayze – Shotgun (New Orleans Demo)


Chill Summer Song: Pt. 1


So I have been trying to read all the comments that you guys are posting and responding the best I can, because hell… you guy are the ones who make the site what it is. As a result of this, I have decided to dedicate a week of my posts to a series called “Chill Summer Song” which will be (atleast) a seven part thing. I noticed that there were quite a few comments asking for some chill summer/Shwayze’ish songs because, to quote you guys “Its Summer”, and I couldnt agree more so I will pull together my favorite summer songs (both new and old) and give them to you one by one!


I am going to make this an easy one and take your suggestion of a Shwayze song, and this one is from their ’Rich Girl’ mixtape. Called ‘Shotgun (New Orleans Demo)’ this song has a very soothing acoustic feel to it and a smooth bassline to drive it… also doesn’t hurt that Shwayze is known for catchy hooks and solid verses… Enjoy and check back tomorrow for Part 2….



Shwayze – Shotgun (New Orleans Demo)



Filed under: Chill Summer Song