Thursday, July 8, 2010

OnCue – If I Could Feel (Freestyle)


New OnCue


Yes this is a freestyle, but it’s a pretty darn good one at that. The freestyle is over the “Surviving My Times” instrumental by no other than Nasty Nas. The reason for this freestyle is djbooth.net. I don’t know where they came up with this idea but basically they bring in any and every rap artist in and have them freestyle. Now that it’s clear OnCue is one of the next things in hip-hop it’s his turn. Its freestyle #34986573459 or something like that. Enjoy.. Oh before I go Talib and Gucci did a song. It sucks but I wanna know how that combo got hooked-up. Shout out to Chris Fenwick and Gonzaga too.


UPDATE: The stream is being stupid. I’m working on it. Just download.


OnCue – If I Could Feel (click to download)




Filed under: Hip-Hop