Saturday, July 10, 2010

Royce Da 5’9″ – The Bar Exam 3 (Mixtape No DJ)


True Rap


This came back in the beginning of June I believe and I didn’t post it right away because it is 27 songs and on first glance the only good ones were leaked ahead of time. Well I listened to the tape again and it is def worth the post and will be a must download for any rap fan out there (although most of you probably already have it). I posted my two fav tracks for individual download but check the whole mixtape if you got some time to sit back and listen to a great rap mixtape. Oh yeah and the first track is featuring Big Sean and the two kill it, it’s a must download if you haven’t already.


Royce Da 5’9″ – The Bar Exam 3 (Mixtape No DJ) (click to download)


-


Royce Da 5’9″ ft Big Sean – My Own Planet (click to download)



Royce Da 5’9″ – Airplanes Freestyle




Filed under: Hip-Hop