Saturday, July 10, 2010

Na Palm – Time to Rise/Sober [Remix]


Chill Summer Song: Part 3


I assume you all have heard the electro party side of Na Palm (featured on the BroBible Mixtape), which I really love… but now after hearing these two songs from him I am excited to see what he is going to bring to the scene because it looks like he is very versatile. The first song, “Time To Rise” is easily my favorite Na Palm song so far, and with a very smooth, acoustic beat with a nice soulful hook, this song is perfect for just laying around and chilling. The second song he goes over Pink’s emotional song, ‘Sober’, and really does a great job. I really enjoy this beat and Pink kills it on the hook. Enjoy!



Na Palm – Time to Rise (Click to Download)



Na Palm – Sober [Remix] (Click to Download)



Filed under: Chill Summer Song