Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drake & Coldplay – October’s Very Cold Mixtape (prod. by Chi Duly)


Insane Drake x Coldplay Mixtape!


So I know this is old, but I was about to post “The Fly Scientist” and before that happened I decided to do some research about where it came from and found this. This, personally, is one of the greatest mash-up mixtapes between two artists that I’ve heard in a long time. This might not be for everyone though… if you don’t like Coldplay’s music then you probably won’t like this mixtape (still give it a listen). There were so many good tracks (in my opinion) that I’m going to post 3 audio previews below, check em all out! Hope you guys enjoy this tape as much as I am.


Drake & Coldplay – October’s Very Cold Mixtape (prod. by Chi Duly) (click to download)


Drake & Coldplay – The Fly Scientist (click to download)



Drake & Coldplay – Troubles Over (click to download)



Drake & Coldplay – The Best Strawberry (click to download)










Filed under: Hip-Hop