Monday, November 1, 2010

Sam Tsui – ‘Love The Way You Lie Mash-Up’ (Love the Way You Lie x Dynamite x Teenage Dream)



Incredible Talent


Yes, I understand this song is a little feminine for you gentlemen out there, but deal with it. I have been debating for a while whether to put this up, so here it is… The video has almost 4.5 million views on YouTube so I’m sure many of you have already seen it. I apologize to those that have. Anywho… Name the 3 most over-played songs on the radio today… Did I hear Love the Way You Lie, Dynamite, and Teenage Dream? Well, this young man with a voice from the gods somehow manages to mix them all together. I’ll shut up now, just listen and enjoy the young man’s talent if you don’t care for the song itself. Enjoy…


Sam Tsui – ‘Love The Way You Lie Mash-Up’


(For PC: Right click & “save link as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, and “save linked file to downloads”)


If you want more, here is Sam’s Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace.