Tuesday, October 12, 2010

White Noise + Good Music All Day Presents: Power Hour Volume III


Another Power Hour!?


White Noise just blessed us with the final product to the collab between GMAD and him to create a custom power hour for everyone! Everyone knows what a power hour is (I would hope) and what he has done here is created 60, brand new mash-ups, and mixed them into a straight flowing listening experience. The full hour doesnt sound choppy at all as it switched from song to song and of course has Lil Jon reminding us to take “SHOTS!” at every minute mark (just like the first two GoodMusicAllDay Power Hours). He also titled every 5 songs to correspond with how you “might” be feeling (as you will see with the sound clips below). I really think this came together AMAZINGLY and hope you all feel the same. ENJOY!


Ten (Man, This Shit Is Easy)


Twenty-Five (I’m Getting Kinda Tired Of Hearing Lil Jon Yell “Shots”)


Forty-Five (If I Quit Now, My Friends Will Think I’m A Pussy)


Fifty (If I Puke, Am I Disqualified?)


Fifty-Four


(For PC: Right click & “save as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)


White Noise + Good Music All Day Presents: Power Hour Volume III [DOWNLOAD!]