Thursday, October 28, 2010

KiD CuDi Sick of Rap & Moving to Rock


I can’t really say I’m surprised based on the stuff I’ve heard from MOTMII. I will say, if KiD CuDi takes this seriously he can kiss his career goodbye. I’m going to go listen to A Kid Named CuDi.


“I already have three songs done,” the wordsmith revealed during a listening for Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager last night in New York City. He has formed a band and is working with Dot da Genius, the producer behind his 2009 hit ‘Day ‘N’ Nite.’


“Our band is called Wizards!” Cudder shared. “We’re starting to record on the tour bus. We’ll be doing college runs.” The rapper is learning the guitar for the occasion, something he wanted to do for the past decade. “I never thought I could play an instrument. I always downplayed that shit.” (RU)