Monday, October 25, 2010

The Dean’s List – I’ll Be Okay ft. Jordan Brown (Music Video)


Sweet beat, good lyrics, great flow, and nice vocals


The Dean’s List seems to release good music continuously and for free. “I’ll Be Okay” is just one of many of the really good, enjoyable songs from The Dean’s List. “I”ll Be Okay” is from their 10 song album Undeclared, which is now on iTunes. I’m sure you may be able to find their album with “I’ll Be Okay” on it somewhere for free, since they were releasing each song from the album for free for a bit of time before they put it on iTunes. You have to respect them for that. Each of Drake’s songs from on his So Far Gone EP were actually released for free on his mixtape of the same name, but people still bought the EP, soaring it to gold. Support The Dean’s List and give back to them for giving us so much quality music. They will be sure to keep putting on better shows and releasing hot music. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a download llink for “I’ll Be Okay” somewhere on GMAD, but the sound may be a bit crisper on the album on iTunes.


Purchase their debut album Undeclared on iTunes (click here)