Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wiz Khalifa – Black & Yellow (Official version) [Updated w/ No Tags]


And the dope Khalifa continues


If I wasn’t a fan of Wiz Khalifa a month ago, I would become a fan of him based off the music that has been dropped with him in it. I feel like I’ve heard this song before, but I don’t have it in my itunes, so I guess not. Either way, this song is hot and has me pumped.


Update: the real version was supposed to be dropped at midnight eastern time, so someone got ahold of it early and leaked it. Well Taylor Gang tagged it… not cool


Wiz Khalifa – Black & Yellow (official version) (click to download)


DMCJ Update: Look ma, no tags; so it’s back at the top. And for those of you who didn’t know this is Wiz’s first official release as a member of Atlantic Records. Enjoy.


Wiz Khalifa – Black & Yellow [No Tags] (click to download)



Filed under: Hip-Hop