Monday, September 6, 2010

OnCue – A Smile Like A Flame (prod. CJ Luzi)


The mixtape is gonna be epic!


I’ve had my chance to listen to Cuey Sings the Blues last night and had to give it another listen this morning. You will want to have the whole mixtape in your iTunes, and we will bring it to you tomorrow afternoon. I cosign this mixtape as one of the top 3 mixtapes of the year, and I first made that statement only hearing the first six songs, and the mixtape happens to get better from there. OnCue’s producer, CJ Luzi is a genius and worked well with OnCue to make this mixtape EPIC. This song is just a tiny taste of the mixtape, but I guarantee you’ll love what we’ll be giving you tomorrow. Become a fan of OnCue on facebook. Here’s Cuey’s statement on facebook:


Final leak off #CSTB “A Smile Like A Flame” big dark concept record.


OnCue – A Smile Like A Flame (prod. CJ Luzi) (click to download)


Hit the jump for the back artwork & tracklist




Filed under: Hip-Hop