Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kno – La Petite Mort (Come Die With Me)


Very Chill Hip Hop


So its a gloomy day up here in The Mitten and this acoustic guitar driven hip hop song is the perfect thing to listen to as I lay here after a long day’s work.  cfen returned the favor by sending this track over to me and when I read that it was Kno from Cunninlynguists I knew it would be something I would love.  Ever since I started listening to them back in 2006, they have fulfilled my need for some real good, real true, and real powerful hip-hop, and it looks like Kno’s solo album, ‘Death is Silent’ wont be any different.  Hope you enjoy this song and we will get you guys something more uplifting soon!  ha… ENJOY!


Kno – La Petite Mort (Come Die With Me)


(For PC: Right click & “save as”)

(For Mac: Control, click, & and “save linked file to downloads”)