Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Justin Michael & Kemal – Her World Goes On


Nice Electro R&B


It may just be me but I really am a sucker for a nice techno/trance/electro beat with a solid R&B singer over it. It could be Akon, Wynter Gordon, Ne-Yo, or even just a no-name in this case. I had to dig this one up from back in March, but didn’t seen to make it through the main blogs, so figured I would throw it out there. When I first got this it was listed with Bruno Mars on it (and is still listed like that on a lot of blogs) but I really havn’t found a good source saying that it is indeed Bruno, so as of now I am going to jsut say it is only Justin Michael & Kemal. Whoever it is singing has a great voice that blends perfectly with the electro beat to create on damn good song. ENJOY!



Justin Michael & Kemal – Her World Goes On [Click to DL]