Saturday, September 25, 2010

Erik Paul ft. Olu – Insult 2 Injury


Olu’s on that nice shit… what else is new?


Olu released two new songs yesterday. I just posted one, and here’s the other, which is a hot track. Big news: Olu is expected to release his next mixtape The Great Escape some time in November or December, but expect him to continue to give us more dope songs before the tape drops. I’ll give you another chance – become a fan of Olu on facebook now! Any other artist he reminds you of? Either way, Olu has been doing some good work. XXL 2011 freshmen material? I think he’s gaining ground, but needs more exposure. Tell your friends about Olu and GoodMusicAllDay. I know you all loved his Better Bud song, which I streamed below. Grab everything by Olu and enjoy it. Olu does it big.


Erik Paul ft. Olu – Insult 2 Injury (click to download)

-

BONUS:

Olu – Better Bud (click to go to download page)