Friday, September 10, 2010

e-dubble feat. Carlos Ferragamo – No Doubt (Freestyle Friday #33)


Still spittin like a llama


Yeah you know what’s up. It’s officially Friday on the east coast, so here’s e-dubble’s latest written freestyle. I’m enjoying the RJD2 song he chose to go in over and the new feature, Carlos Ferragamo. Keep expecting more songs every Friday from this 7-footer that likes yo mamas. This one’s worth it.


Check e-dubble out on Facebook and download a lot of his music on Reverbnation.


e-dubble feat. Carlos Ferragamo – No Doubt (Freestyle Friday #33) (click to download)


Hit the jump for the lyrics and shoutouts




Lyrics

Track by RJD2 “Hand Me Downs” on Things Go Better


e-dubble verse 2:


i got it… I’m on it

no pause, no comma straight thru no chew

still spit like a lama

- new week, new treat like a comic

i ain’t talkin’ stand up but I like yo’ mommas

promise gets kept your threats ain’t honest

33 weeks deep keep dodging them pirhanas

jaw drops like you just saw rihanna in pajamas

and you got it on tape so rewind it

play it again- the good shit reigning em’ in

carlos and e-dub we’re playing to win

I’ m tryna spread the good seed like I came in the wind

I’ll polinate until the politics can come to an end

cuz’ honestly this new shit is transcendent

everyone’s a critic nowadays go ahead and hit send bitch

the internet is like a living organism for some haters

to create a persona that they ain’t living yet

and probably never will, I’ll probably never spill

my cup is a carafe and my balance be that of jedi skill

you better bet I’m ill,

I hate to brag but before I go out I hope I got an eddie vedder will

lots of assets— no liabilities,

I’m saddened by the passionless people with no abilities

and I ain’t talking bout the people with the skrilla geez

equivalent to Terry Jones sermonizing in Tripoli

- bullshittin’ while I think about victory

happy to be stubborn I’m never uttering Pretty Please

too many favre’s in the pocket no tickling

we sweat to pay dues Ray Lewis take a whiff of these

-dirty uniforms never keep them shits white

go and fuck yourself if you need your shit wiped

do for self or go ahead and get your shit swiped

unconvinced the meek will inherit shit but a shit life

talking down to me is something that you can’t do

i’m 7 foot your mikulski in a pant suit

i see your dandruff and you need a shampoo

bill clint your ass free willy till I shamu

or sham wow I took the damn vows

I’m married to this shit, hip-hop is my spouse

no movie, my mind has no doubt

but I’m living in a parable now you go pout


Outro mentions: Activ8Social.com and GoodMusicAllDay.com


e-dubble feat. Carlos Ferragamo – No Doubt (Freestyle Friday #33) (click to download)



Filed under: Hip-Hop