Monday, September 13, 2010

andro1d – Mr. Rager’s Diner + I Remember November 18th (mashups)


A couple chill mashups.


The first one is Kid Cudi’s “Mr. Rager” mashed with the classic melody of Suzanne Vega’s “Tom’s Diner,” and the second is a dubstep mash of Drake’s “November 18th” with Kaskade’s “I Remember.” I have to admit that I may be a little behind on my music right now. A lot of stuff is on my mind, but I’m am getting close to being caught up. We are all trying our best to keep up with the emails (there happens to be a lot). If you’re sending someone so good, just allow us some time. I had this in my inbox for a couple days before I got around to posting these tracks. Anyway, I got this an email from Andrew Hunt, who calls himself andro1d and would love to share some words:


Sup dudes. I’m an up-coming DJ in STL and I’m a big fan of your blog. I wanted to share a couple tracks that I’ve been working on and think you could get down to. Thanks for doing what you do, and keep it up!


andro1d – Mr. Rager’s Diner [KiD CuDi vs. Suzanne Vega] (click to download)


andro1d – I Remember November 18th [Drake vs. Kaskade] (click to download)