Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wiz Khalifa – Fly Solo


Unreleased Wiz


Okay, so I know, I know, my opinion of Wiz is flip-flopping, but here’s my excuse. If he released tracks like this I would ALWAYS have liked him. I’m glad someone got there hands on this. Copped it from TMG:


Here is new unreleased track from Wizzle man. Word is that this track is at least a year old, but now just making it’s way to the public. I wouldn’t say it sounds like a normal Wiz track, but it’s pretty damn catchy.


SIDENOTE: Tomorrow our Partnership with GoodMusicAllDay.com begins. I will be bringing “The Hottest Track Of The Week” to GoodMusicAllDay on Mondays while they will be bringing “The Mashup Of The Week” to TheMaskedGorilla.com on Wednesdays. That’s just the beginning though, look out for collaborative mixtapes and other projects in the near future. TMG x GMAD… it’s a wrap for all those other blogs out there!


Wiz Khalifa – Fly Solo (click to download)







Filed under: Hip-Hop