Monday, August 30, 2010

Mac Miller (Interview)

An Announcement, Disguised as a Post

So I just wanted to take this time to say I’m back. I think… My computer has been broken for a couple weeks and I finally got it fixed last Thursday. Four hours after it was “fixed”, the SpyWare that had previously held my computer hostage, returned and I couldn’t execute a file. Why am I telling you this? Because I spent those 4 hours downloading music from GMAD. So just be safe, or buy a Mac. Anywho, here is a new Mac Miller interview, conducted by YRB TV during a trip to the Big Apple. And as for new music from me, my external hard drive full of 250-300 GBs of music is also broken so all you will get from me is brand new music. Hit the jump for a preview of Wayne’s I Am Not a Human Being EP. Thanks for the patience. Enjoy…




Filed under: Hip-Hop