Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chip Tha Ripper – Fat Raps (Remix) feat. Chuck Inglish, Big Sean, Dom Kennedy, Boldy James & Asher Roth


Insane Bass and Production


First of all this song dropped earlier today on Big Sean’s Finally Famous v.3 but here is the tagless and mastered version. It deserves its own post. I know this isn’t by any means the best song you will ever hear, but you can’t trash the bass, you can only knock it. If you have any type of sound system in your car I suggest turning this down before the song comes on. My head slightly hurts from this base. Insane insane. I guess I should expect it when Chuck Inglish and Chip are on the same song. Enjoy.


Chip Tha Ripper – Fat Raps (Remix) ft. Chuck Inglish, Big Sean, Dom Kennedy, Boldy James & Asher Roth (click to download)




Filed under: Hip-Hop