Monday, July 26, 2010

Scholarly Pursuits – Sick So Hate (Mixtape)


Pure Upcoming Talent’


When my friend Duncan Wannamaker told me about some “friends” who dropped a mixtape I thought “oh boy here we go again . . .” and boy was I wrong. This rap duo has that old school feel to it (between the beats they use and their flows) which GMAD misses out on a lot of time. They have been hitting up the studio and just doing this stuff because they love it and I think you can tell when people record truly for the love of music and not only because it’s a chance at fame. Well if you like that class hip-hop feel you will enjoy this tape for sure. Enjoy . . .


Scholarly Pursuits – Sick So Hate (Mixtape) (click to download)


-


Scholarly Pursuits – Not Like You (Prod. DJ Babu)



Scholarly Pursuits – Bench Warming (Prod. Rembrandt)




Filed under: Hip-Hop