Friday, July 16, 2010

S-Preme – Popular



Chill Summer Mixtape Preview


The second installment of The Chill Summer Mixtape is due out monday and thought I would drop you a little preview from it… As you can see it will be a little more up beat….


As a result of my girlfriend loving musicals, especially Wicked, I have listened to a good amount of Broadway musical soundtracks. Yes… there are good songs on them and I have been waiting for some to be sampled, and HERE WE GO! Sampling Wicked’s song, Popular, here comes S-Preme with a song of the same name. VERY NICE sample… and he gives credit to Wanye Kest because he saw a video of Kanye messin around with this sample but figured if Kanye wasn’t gonna use it.. he should.. and I’m glad he did… ENJOY!



S-Preme – Popular (click to Download)



Filed under: Hip-Hop