Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nickelus F – Season Premiere (Mixtape) + All I Kno


Good Rap


So today a song leaked by a man who goes by the name of Nickelus F. The song is entitled “All I Kno” and it’s decent, but I figured I would throw you his previous work as well. About a month ago he came out with a mixtape entitled Season Premiere and it’s impressive for this new artist. So that’s what you will find below. The two songs I am posting from the tape are (in my eyes) slightly better than the rest so I won’t be offended if you just want the mp3. Just think of it at Christmas and I’m Santa Claus. Enjoy


Nickelus F – All I Kno (click to download)



Nickelus F – Like This (click to download)



Nickelus F – Carpe Deim (click to download)



Nickelus F – Season Premiere (Mixtape) (click to download)


BONUS: Santa Claus has one more surprise. Here’s a song that features Nickelus F. It’s on a tape by the King Mez and Commissioner Gordon. This tape has 14 downloads on datpiff, so I venture to guess a few of you haven’t seen this. Enjoy..


King Mez and Commissioner Gordon feat. Nickelus F – Blow (click to download)




Filed under: Hip-Hop