Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hyper Crush – Ayo!



Hype Electro/Rap Song


So I’ve been sitting on this for awhiel now because I am quite aware that I have a wierd taste of music and some things I love, you may not agree, but when I heard this song featured on Benzi’s latest tape, figured a few other people might feel hte same as me. Hyper Crush reminds me of Cataracs for the fact that they have some real unique and high energy beats (such as Bass Down Low) with a chick singing some hook and guys rapping some verses. I reallly enjoy this beat, provided by Diplo (wait for it to drop about 30 seconds in) and really think this song is perfect to get the party going. Worst comes to worse, the cover art isn’t too hard on the eyes…. ENJOY!


Hyper Crush – Ayo! (Click to Download)




Filed under: Club, Hip-Hop